Where we go
The Pacific Northwest is thick with world-class gardens and expert gardeners. The climate is temperate; it rarely freezes or gets scorching hot so we are able to grow a huge variety of plants, crops and gardens.
Your group can visit gardens in and around:
- Portland, Oregon and the Willamette Valley
- Seattle, Washington and the Puget Sound
- Victoria, British Columbia and the Pacific Maritime region
Gardens•Tours has insider connections to private gardens, commercial growers, nurseries, botanical gardens, research facilities, display gardens and secret places.
Our database contains over 130 gardens to choose from. To give you a taste of what your group could see, iconic gardens of the Pacific NW include:
- Butchart Gardens
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- International Rose Test Garden
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- Oregon Garden & Resort
- Portland Japanese Garden
Dozens of less widely known yet equally spectacular gardens are here, a sampling of which includes:
- Bellevue Botanical Garden
- Bloedel Reserve
- Pacific Bonsai Museum
- Peninsula Park Rose Garden
- Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden
- Volunteer Park Conservatory
In addition to all of these, your group would enjoy access to private gardens, commercial growers, nurseries, botanical gardens, research facilities, display gardens and secret places.
Make your group’s garden tour special, memorable and unique through Gardens•Tours!